First day back at it


 Today I worked on our website for the short film. Today I decided on whether I would be making it from scratch using JavaScript or use a template website to build it. I ended up deciding that we were going to go with the second option. Our group will be using Wix to build our website. I believe that this was the best decision not because of how it would look but instead because of the amount of time that we have. Wix would be the best way to make our website look good in this short amount of time. Not only that I am very proud in my web designing abilities to not let my group down. They are all working hard to make this film look good and I will do the same. Not only that this website will reflect that. 

Upon figuring out the means to building the website I also  narrowed our options to 3 templates. The templates being one that’s more fun, a sophisticated one, and one with a strong feminine aesthetic. I was able to single it down to those three and will be able to complete my decision by tomorrow. But I chose each one for a different reason. Since our main character was a girl I thought the template that had more of a feminine character would be good. On the other hand the sophisticated template fits the vibe that our film portrays since it is a drama. Lastly I also thought that the fun template is more physically appealing and is really fun to look at since it has a lot of motion pictures. Overall the website should be a reflection of the hard work that we are putting into this film. I will make sure this goal will be met.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Screen play- A happy ending

The Struggle of Editing

Genre Research- Drama